Thursday, January 17, 2013

Personal Statement

A statement is used  in political science or urban planning field for:

To apply for a university degree, to express why do you want to pursue a Master’s degree or a PHD program.
To apply for a job
To introduce yourself.
The statement must not exceed one page.
In the Statement must include your skills, educational and professional background (briefly explained)
The language is formal, but simple.
I wrote a personal statement to complete my Master's degree application. It was very difficult to write but I think it works. I explained my reasons to purse the Master and my qualifications. 


In Colombia the statement is only use it to educational purposes.
To introduce yourself in Colombia is use the cover letter.

These are two examples of statements in order to apply a to a Master's Degree in the Urban Planning Field


No comments:

Post a Comment