Monday, January 14, 2013

Introduction - Nichole

Neither Art Nor Part, 2010.  

Nichole van Beek

Hello everyone! Great to meet you today.  Here is a link to my website.  As you know, I am an English teacher, but I am also an artist.  I mainly make paintings, but I also occasionally work three-dimensionally.  I have a studio in Dumbo and hopefully sometime this semester we'll have some time to stop by there and I can show you what I'm working on.

I'm looking forward to working with you this semester! 

Please take a minute to make an introductory post for yourself.  Include a link and an image.  It can be about your work or just something you are interested in.  Don't forget to label the post with your name.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Nichole, your works are amazing ! Can't wait to see your studio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nichole. Nice to see you today and I saw your artworks in your website. It's really wonderful and I like the colorful patterns and elements in your work. I hope I can visit your studio in the future and learn from you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Nichole. I am happy to see your works. There are really great!

    ReplyDelete