Monday, January 14, 2013

Introduction-Chengcheng Feng(Catherine)


Hello everyone. My name is Chengcheng Feng and you can call me Catherine if you like. I come from China and my major is animation. How time flies, I came here almost half a year. I really love here, including environment and people. I hope I can make more friends here.

In terms of my major animation. I'm focus on 3d animation most of my time. Besides, I also can do 2d animation and stop-motion animation too. I have done six animation works in my past time.The reason that I chose this major is my major in my undergradute is animation too. So I hope to learn more about it and do more wonderful animation works in the future. We all known being a good animator need a long process practice and a lot of experiences. I will try my best to realize my dream. :)

2 comments:

  1. I have seen your work in last class. It was very interesting in that an alien, who take care about human health. This idea is so cute and cool. Especially, when I saw the extraterrestrial gave a guy milk and explain why smoking is harmful and milk is helpful for health by showing footage, it touch me. I am glad to watch your work. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete