Monday, January 14, 2013

Introduction – Seyoung

Hello everyone, I am Seyoung. Nice to meet you guys. I am from Seoul, a capital city of Korea. My major is painting and drawing in Fine Arts. I’ve been in here for half of a year. I am interested in drawing human figures. Actually, Military experience was my main theme of works. I did serve in front line, called DMZ, on east side for 2 years. Now, I release from there around 3 years ago and am here. I am happy to finish it. During break time, I usually listen to some music or TV show to relax myself. If the weather is nice, I like to take a walk. Anyway, I will do my best improving my English ability in this program. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I hope u can post some details information about your work~:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Work sounds really interesting. So tell me about your experience in the army. How was it? and your inspiration comes from that experience?
    As Catherine said, It would be great to see more about your work!!

    ReplyDelete